Skip to content ↓

Insurance Claims

If a Third Party or Third-Party representative wishes to make a Public Liability (injury) or an Employer’s Liability (injury) claim, it should be submitted through the MoJ Claims Portal using the TopMark Claims Management Ltd ID – D00073. The compensator should be marked as ‘Department for Education – RPA only”.