A nurturing, stimulating and safe environment for children to learn, discover and have fun through play.
At The Meadow Pre-School our goal is to provide a positive learning environment with a flexible curriculum designed to meet the needs of each child who attends our setting. Our overall objective is that every child will gain new skills and understanding through play, learning at their own pace and sharing their discoveries with each other, with adults in the setting and with their families and carers at home.
- Provide high quality care and learning experiences for children below statutory school age.
- Work in partnership with parents and carers to help children learn and develop.
- Offer children and their families a service which promotes equality and values diversity.
- To provide varied, flexible and stimulating activities at each session which will meet the individual needs of every child, using both indoor and outdoor areas.
- To provide a safe and happy environment in which every child can play and which guides child development.
- To encourage each child to become independent in all that they do and to feel safe and confident in the care of other adults.
- To encourage each child to explore his/her world with enthusiastic, inquiring and creative minds, building on his/her own natural curiosity.
- Maintain links with other childcare providers and with the infant/primary schools that the children will eventually attend.
We are open for 38 weeks of the year in line with The Meadow Community Primary School. We offer the following sessional care.
- Morning session 9.00am - 12.00pm
- Afternoon session 12.00pm - 3.00pm
- Full day 9.00am - 3.00pm
The fees are £15.00 per Morning and Afternoon session payable monthly in advance. Fees must still be paid if children are absent. We are in receipt of nursery education funding for two (where eligible), three and four year olds allowing us to offer free funded sessions.
Vicky Wells (Pre-School Manager Early Years Teacher Status)
Natalie French (Pre-School Assistant NVQ Level 3 Early Years)
Rachel Lawlor (Pre-School Assistant NVQ Level 3 Early Years)
Nicola Hindocha (Pre-School Assistant Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning)
Kerri Clarke (Pre-School Assistant)